Appointments during summer 2021 are virtual only
Currently enrolled undergraduate students may schedule an appointment in Starfish.
Currently enrolled graduate students are strongly encouraged to utilize the on-demand digital services, but may request an appointment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students are encouraged to utilize career services while enrolled. Limited services are available to alumni who graduated within the last 12 months and include:
- One virtual resume and/or cover letter review by a professional member of our staff. See instructions below.
- One virtual 30-minute career coaching appointment – topics may include job searching, building a solid LinkedIn profile, using our online resources, and more. Email email@example.com to request an appointment.
Please note that resume/cover letter review and appointments are not currently available to alumni who graduated more than 12 months ago. Alumni who graduated over a year ago are encouraged to utilize our extensive on-demand digital services.
How to Get Help with Your Resume or Cover Letter
Please note that the following steps are required before an appointment may be scheduled:
- Review the content on this page – many of your most frequently asked questions are addressed here!
- Using the resume building guide and the resume examples, create or update an existing draft of your resume.
- Once you have a current draft, send it to us for a review. We will get back to you within 3 business days, and if an appointment to discuss our suggestions is requested or would be helpful, we can help you get scheduled.
Please do not send your resume as an email attachment – we require that you use the form as we receive a high volume of requests.
On-Demand Digital Services
We offer several services online that are available 24/7 to current students and alumni.
|Find internships, part-time and full-time job opportunities tailored for you on Handshake.
Activate your Handshake account.
|View video lessons about interviewing, record mock interviews and send to our office for a professional review
Current students: Create your Big Interview account.
Alumni: Create your Big Interview Account (Alumni access code: 2020)
|View and register for dozens of virtual events, including recruiting sessions with employers.
See all events.