Virtual Employer Session Request
Virtual employer recruiting sessions are not currently offered.
The Career Center can host several virtual employer sessions throughout the academic year.
Topics may include:
– Sharing career and internship opportunities that are available with your organization
– Presenting your organization and building awareness
– Professional development/resumes, interview tips, etc
Advantages of virtual sessions:
– Free opportunity to recruit interns and employees – no travel expenses or time spent on campus.
– Interact with students and alumni in real-time, while also providing a recorded session that may be viewed on-demand to reach those who are unable to attend live sessions.
– Expand your reach with no additional investment: virtual employer sessions are open to students from our Western Pennsylvania integration institutions, Clarion University and California University!
Employers interested in hosting a virtual session should complete this form, and a member of our staff will be in touch within 1-2 business days to begin planning and coordination.