Transcripts for Job/Internship Applications (Valid through June 30, 2022)
As a currently enrolled student, you can get an unofficial transcript for free through Degree Works.
- Click the button on the top that says, “Unofficial Academic Transcript”
- A new window opens displaying your transcript.
- Right click to display options menu and select print (you do not need a printer)
- In the ‘destination’ field choose ‘Save as PDF’ from the drop-down menu instead of choosing a printer.
- Now you can download a PDF copy which can be uploaded on multiple job applications.
If a job application asks for transcripts, you should use an unofficial transcript since it is free and easier to access.
If the job application specifically states official transcripts are required (which is not very common) you will have to go through a different process that has a cost.
- Either click ‘Get My Transcript’ from the menu in the Scots, or go directly to this link.
- Complete the required information.
- You will have two choices of how to receive your transcript: Mail/paper copy or Electronic PDF delivered via email.
- Choose the electronic PDF copy and have this emailed directly to you.
- Once you receive it, you must download and save the PDF to your hard drive/computer, cloud storage, etc. because the link to view it will only be active for a limited time.
- Once you do this, you will have your own copy that you can upload to any job application.