Handshake Posting Policy
While we are welcome employers who wish to recruit our students and alumni, the CDEL reserves the right to remove employers, jobs, or internships from Handshake that violate our recruiting policy. We will not approve employers with a trust score lower than 80% unless we determine that the trust score is unwarranted due to a new or regional employer account.
We also will remove jobs and internships that require any of the following:
- Requirement to purchase or rent supplies as a condition of employment.
- Requirement to participate in unpaid training as a condition of employment.
- Positions posted by private individuals (i.e., babysitting, caregiver, etc.).
- Independent contractor positions with commission-only compensation.
- Positions involving solicitation on campus or of other students, including posting of materials or messages on campus property, or services not authorized by the University.