Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their goals? If you are a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor III), LSW (Licensed Social Worker), or/and LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), then Opportunity is for YOU!
The YMCA of Greater Cleveland Y-Haven Homeless Shelter is currently recruiting innovative, community driven leaders to join our team as Case Counselors (I,II,or III)
Y-Haven Case Counselors provide individual, group and case management services to individuals with Substance Use Disorders (SUD). This position offers a rewarding opportunity to assist individuals achieve and sustain remission from SUD. You will work to restore and increase healthy social connections; obtain stable income and permanent housing for all that come through the doors of Y-Haven. It is our mission to reduce their risk of homelessness and the homeless rate in the Greater Cleveland area.
– Competitive pay
– Paid Time Off
– Comprehensive benefits plan including: Health, Dental, Vision Plans, STD & LTD, and Life
– Career Development opportunities
– Free YMCA Membership
– 403 (B) Plan
– Bonus pay
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 2 Years; experience in SUD counseling or Social Work, with Group Counseling.
- CDCA, CDCAII, LCDC II or, SWA
Status: Full-Time , Exempt
Pay Range: $35,568 – $50,000
Click the link to learn more