Regional Marketing Producer
at the following location(s):
WOIO – Cleveland, OH
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better. We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
ABOUT WOIO/WUAB WOIO-WUAB are the CBS and CW Affiliates in Cleveland, Ohio. We produce 48.5 hours of news per week and deliver content on a 24/7 basis on our digital platforms.
Are you the best producer in your market? Then it’s time to take the next step where your work will be seen in markets around the country.
Dynamic Writer/Producer wanted in the Rock N Roll City! Rare opportunity to join this award-winning creative department with all the tools you’d want to build high-end image promos.
Looking for an experienced creative who understands marketing and branding for use on-air and digitally. Should be well-versed in the full Adobe Suite and know how to build customizable
promo templates for use in other markets. Will be responsible for creating clear branding messages for viewers across many markets.
· Responsible for producing engaging high-end image promos for broadcast and digital platforms
· Working with managers at stations in multiple television markets to determine priorities, strategies, and tactics.
· Building memorable image promos in a template format for easy customization at the local station level.
· Work with Marketing Director to establish promo priorities, tactics and strategies based on research and station needs
· 5+ years of producing experience using Adobe Creative Suite, DSLR cameras and lighting.
· Excellent copy-writing skills that can cut through the clutter while delivering a clear and creative copy.
· Ability to perform under tight deadlines while working with a team of creatives in markets around the country.
· Must be self-motivated and able to lead.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D