Westmoreland Manor is seeking motivated, energetic individuals to join our team as an Registered Nurses! As an RN with us, you will be part of a large, dedicated staff devoted to caring for residents in a 408-bed facility. We are seeking applicants able to succeed in a fast-paced environment and multi-task!
This position is to coordinate nursing activities on resident unit, ensuring that standards are maintained and resident’s needs are met. Job duties include but are not exclusive or all-inclusive:
· Maintains nursing care standards; ensures that nursing care given to each resident is in accordance with established standards of care under the direction of the Director of Nursing; implements the orders of physicians; implements departmental policies and procedures.
· Records observations accurately and concisely; completes records and reports as directed by the institution and required by law.
· Assigns nursing care duties in accordance with the residents needs and personnel capabilities and qualifications; directs, supervises, and evaluates nursing care provided; assesses each resident’s condition and nursing needs; applied appropriate nursing actions to meet each resident’s set goals; reports important observations and reactions regarding residents to In-House Supervisor, Physician/Nurse Practitioner.
Qualified Applicants must possess:
· Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
· Two (2) to Five (5) years nursing experience.
· Must possess and maintain a current valid registration with Pennsylvania State Board of Nurse Examiners.
· Physical ability to do heavy lifting.
· CHRI check done within a one year period or have the ability to obtain one.
Resumes, applications should be sent to:
Lisa Harkins, Human Resource Manager
2480 South Grand Blvd
Greensburg, PA 15601
Or may be emailed to