Westmoreland Manor is seeking applicants who are interested in becoming Certified Nurse Aides through our Nurse Aide training program at Westmoreland Community College. The program is three days per week, with shifts as a unit assistant coordinated around your school schedule. Once certified, this position is responsible for basic nursing care including bathing, dressing, feeding, and transporting residents under the supervision of the Charge Nurse. Job duties include but are not exclusive or all-inclusive:
· Positions residents, assists residents with range of motion.
· Feeds residents as required.
· Checks incontinent residents; changes soiled briefs and underpads and any soiled linen; washes clients and checks skin integrity.
· Maintains nursing unit area cleanliness and neatness.
· Sorts and distributes residents clothing.
· Fills water pitchers.
· Takes resident vital signs as directed and reports observed changes to Charge Nurse.
Applicants must be a high school graduate or equivalency and have physical ability to do heavy lifting. We cover the cost of the course including the course materials and certification exam. Applicants will not be compensated for their time in the class, however you will have immediate employment with Westmoreland Manor before, during, and after successful completion of the class.
County residency must be established within 180 days. Resumes, applications should be sent to:
Lisa Harkins, Human Resource Manager
2480 South Grand Blvd
Greensburg, PA 15601
Or may be emailed to