Westmoreland Manor is seeking applicants for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse. This position is to administer nursing care and provide medications and other nursing treatments to residents under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, and to maintain records of resident condition and treatments performed. Job duties include but are not exclusive or all-inclusive:
· Administers medications, tube feedings, and other treatments; monitors resident’s status and documents as necessary. Checks and documents vital signs and other pertinent information. Completes resident monthly summaries.
· Checks medication supplies; orders medications as required; performs narcotic count with prior shift; fills out narcotic and psychotropic drug flow sheets.
· Sets up medication and supply carts.
· Documents condition of hospital returns, new admissions, and transfer residents.
Qualified Applicants must possess:
· Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
· Must possess and maintain a current valid registration with Pennsylvania State Board of Nurse Examiners.
· Physical ability to do heavy lifting.
· CHRI check done within a one year period or have the ability to obtain one.
Resumes, applications should be sent to:
Lisa Harkins, Human Resource Manager
2480 South Grand Blvd
Greensburg, PA 15601
Or may be emailed to