Westmoreland Manor is seeking motivated, energetic individuals to join our team as Certified Nurse Aides! As a CNA with us, you will be part of a large, dedicated staff devoted to caring for residents in a 408-bed facility. We are seeking applicants able to succeed in a fast-paced environment and multi-task!
This purpose of this position is to provide basic nursing care for ADL’s including bathing, dressing, feeding and transporting residents under the supervision of the Charge Nurse. Job duties include but are not exclusive or all-inclusive:
· Positions residents, assists residents with range of motion.
· Feeds residents as required.
· Checks incontinent residents; changes soiled briefs and underpads and any soiled linen; washes clients and checks skin integrity.
· Maintains nursing unit area cleanliness and neatness.
· Sorts and distributes residents clothing.
· Fills water pitchers.
· Takes resident vital signs as directed and reports observed changes to Charge Nurse.
Qualified Applicants must possess:
· High school graduate or equivalency
· Physical ability to do heavy lifting.
· Nurse Aides shall have a CHRI check done within a one year period or have the ability to obtain one.
· Must possess and maintain a current valid PA Nurse Aide certificate.
Westmoreland Manor offers competitive pay, and excellent benefits. All incoming nurse aides start at $15.45/hr until they receive a full-time bid, after which the hourly wage is $17.00, plus probationary period for benefits!
Position is open until filled. Resumes, applications should be sent to:
Lisa Harkins, Human Resource Manager
2480 South Grand Blvd
Greensburg, PA 15601
Or may be emailed to
We look forward to having you join our team!