The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Technical Business Analyst roles. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may include Tech Business Analysis, Tech Strategic Planning, Business Operations Analysis, Software Analysis, Human Capital Management, and more!
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
- Pursuit of a Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, or related degree preferred
- Developed financial and analytical skills; strong knowledge of Excel and related tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, and an ability to assist managers with execution
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
- Team player and self-starter with interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to ‘direct’ analysts
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
The Spring 2021 program dates are January 25th through April 16th. The internship will be a full remote/virtual experience. Most internships will provide a company owned laptop for the duration of the internship program. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on team/bureau location and relocation is not provided as the program is fully remote/virtual.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.