We are looking for customer-oriented site workers. A customer service administrator will act as a liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSAs are genuinely excited to help participants. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with Site Manager and Lab support team to achieve the goals for the site.
- Responsible for prepping testing supplies for workstations to bring to assigned locations to and from.
- Checking in patients using an iPad
- You’ll be assigned and delegated tasks and duties that are highly imperative to the success of the business
- Must be flexible to work hours that may include early mornings, evenings or weekends as needed.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during stressful, high volume situation; handle escalated situations in the best interest of the company and customer
- MUST have a POSITIVE, FRIENDLY attitude while maintaining professionalism.
- Report customer concerns, complaints, and pending issues to the site manager ASAP.
- MUST be highly responsive to communication chains
- Contribute daily to team success by displaying a positive attitude when assisting customers and other employees
- Follow and supports company policies and procedures
Experience / Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Multitasking and managing time efficiently
- Must have reliable transportation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail and organization
- Delegation of tasks to team members
- Capable of inspiring and supporting others
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly and accurately
- Ability to understand and relay company policies and procedures
- Dependability and reliability to the position and the team
- Bilingual is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in U.S.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Our Covid-19 specimen collections site workers will have full PPE, access to regular testing, stringent safety and security policies, and no direct contact with participant’s tests, or public outside the carefully distanced protocol at the site location.