VanEck is a privately held global asset management firm founded in 1955. We develop forward-looking, intelligently designed, active and ETF strategies that strengthen long-term portfolios. We will provide qualified individuals with outstanding education and growth opportunities. If you are a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic, excellent team skills, and outstanding communication skills, we would like to speak with you.
VanEck’s Summer Intern Program includes exposure across the firm through educational, mentorship, and networking events. As an Intern, you will also be exposed to the firm’s senior management, gain an understanding of the financial services industry and learn critical business skills. Our internship program will build more than just your resume — it will challenge your knowledge, build your network and drive your career path. Our program spans 10 weeks and typically runs from June 7 – August 13.
The Content Strategy team at VanEck is responsible for the creation and implementation of content and messaging, content syndication, channel marketing, earned and paid media, social media, and SEO strategy. The team works closely with various departments including Product Management, Digital Marketing and Sales. As a team our goal is to help grow the business by developing high quality, engaging content and deliver it to the appropriate audience. If you are looking to gain valuable hands-on experience while working with talented individuals, apply now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Support implementation of social media strategy by writing content, sourcing images and posting across platforms.
- Monthly reporting on all social accounts; use data to draw conclusions and inform our social media strategy.
- Report on webinar replay attendance weekly to sales and marketing. Analyze results and update management on what’s working and not working; and help inform a strategy to drive more attendance.
- Manage the webinar transcription process (all public webinars require a transcription and filing with FINRA).
- Write summary blogs for 3rd party content with accompanying emails, and implement content syndication strategy.
- Research and book guest for Trends with Benefits podcast; once booked continue research to create 20 questions to be asked ask that are specific to the speaker.
- Past social media experience preferable.
- A basic knowledge of adobe create suite.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong writing, and editing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Roll up your sleeve work ethic and ability to work in a face paced deadline driven environment.
- Professional demeanor.
Education and/or Experience
- Currently entering junior level (3rd year) or beyond within a 4 year college program.
- Some experience within a corporate environment is helpful but not required.
To perform successfully and gain the most from this internship, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional demeanor
- Capacity for learning new procedures/ideas
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit resume with the subject line ‘Content Strategy Intern’ to email@example.com.