HEALTH PROFESSIONS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (HPSP)
The U.S. Army can help pay for your advanced medical degree with one of the most comprehensive scholarships available in the health care field — The F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program.
Qualifying students can receive full tuition for any accredited medical, dental, veterinary, psychiatric nurse practitioner, CRNA, psychology or optometry program, plus a generous monthly stipend of more than $2,400.
- Full tuition (up to 4 years, depending on specialty)
- Books, equipment, other fees
- $2,400+ monthly stipend
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Officer’s pay during school breaks
- Salary increases with promotions, time in service and cost-of-living adjustments
- Guaranteed residency after Medical School
- Residencies available after Dental School
Email SSG Dember at Gregory.firstname.lastname@example.org for 2 free practice MCATs or DATs