In the United States Army, Military Police officers protect the lives and property on Army installations by enforcing military laws and regulations. You will have a wide array of different opportunities, such as regular patrol, traffic accident investigations, personal protection details and many more!
· Law enforcement patrols
· Interview witnesses, victims and suspects in investigations
· Crime scene security and processing
· Arrest and charge criminal suspects
Job training for Military Police requires 20 weeks of One Station Unit Training and on-the-job instruction in police methods. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and in the field.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
· Use of firearms
· Military/civil laws and jurisdiction
· Investigating and collecting evidence
· Traffic and crowd control
· Arrest and restraint of suspect
- Paid training
- Salary Pay
- Housing and meal allowance for full-time positions
- 30 days of paid vacation each year, in addition to federal holidays
- 401(K) type savings plan
- Full-coverage medical and dental insurance for Soldiers and immediate family members
- Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 coverage)
- Education Benefits (GI Bill) – tuition, housing, and book fees for 36 academic months of college
- Tuition Assistance – up to $4500 per year
- Student Loan Repayment – up to $65,000 in college loan repayment
- Signing bonus – up to $40,000 in cash bonuses
In order to meet the minimum qualifications, you must:
· Be a US Citizen or Hold at least permanent residence (I-551/Greed Card)
· Have no major medical issues
· Have no major law violations (Felony level)
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email from our recruiting team, directly.
Adam Boktor Sr.
United States Army Recruiter