The Northridge Group is a growing management consulting firm specializing in customer experience solutions and business transformation initiatives, utilizing data analytics and business process redesign to deliver results. Northridge provides professional services and quality monitoring solutions for the Fortune 200 in healthcare, telecom, financial services, travel and transportation, and key government agencies.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will work with our consulting teams to provide business insights and deliver enhanced outcomes for our clients.
The successful candidate will be a part of the Analytics and Technology team and will work on projects understanding each client’s organization – its operational processes, its use of technology, and its performance drivers. He/she will identify barriers to operational efficiency and financial performance and develop recommendations for improvement with an implementation roadmap.
· Examine each client’s infrastructure of people, processes and technology, then couple that with data analytics to create hypotheses for problem definition
· Manage project data to design and create effective analysis and modeling
· Identify patterns and trends to interpret the data and to develop business insights that will help lead the project team to improvement recommendations
· Perform research to supplement internal client data with external benchmarks in order to provide industry comparisons for deeper understanding of issues and opportunities
· Document processes, analysis, methodology and findings to support the project team’s outcomes
· Prepare data visualizations to communicate with the client our analysis and conclusions
Additional experience and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration that emphasizes analytical skills, such as Computer Science, Economics or Statistics.
· Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
· Technical skills with expertise in analytical methods, research and data visualization.
· Knowledge of various analytical tools such as: programming (.NET, JAVA, Python), business intelligence (Tableau, Power BI, SSIS) and databases (SQL/Oracle).
· Experience working with SAS macros, PySpark, data modeling, ETL and cloud architecture will be a plus.
· Utilize R, SQL, or Python to design, create, and support forecasting and Modelling efforts.
· Machine learning/artificial intelligence skill set/exposure
· Expert level proficiency in all MS Office tools.
· Demonstrated capabilities to collaborate effectively with others, possessing an attention to detail, a focus on accuracy and an ability to grasp business concepts.
· Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively support multiple, concurrent projects. Understanding and exposure to relational database concepts and skills