Summary: Data Trust is currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator, a full-time junior level position, who will work directly with the Business Development Director to improve tasks relating to data presentation and the client acquisition process. The business development tasks relating to data presentation and the client acquisition process. The business development team handles the responsibilities surrounding creating value propositions for Data Trust’s existing clients as well as growing the client base. This position is viewed as entry-level and is internal growth focused. Time and resources will be used to develop the Business Development Coordinator’s ability to pitch, present, network, and understand the dynamics of data in electoral and advocacy affairs.
About Us: Data Trust is a young dynamic political data organization focused on center-right leaning advocacy and support.
- Assist with preparation and editing of proposal, marketing, and pitch materials as they relate to business development
- Dedicate significant time to learning about political data & business development
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains business development operations while working with previously established procedures for retention, tracking, and conversion of business development processes
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing research, summarizing information
- 0-2 years of professional experience, preferably in campaigning/electoral politics, or political data
- Political interest or experience demonstrated by course work or field work
- Interests in Political Data, interacting with current clients in addition to leads or opportunities
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems, proofread, and maintain attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel (a bonus for other data programs such as SPSS, R, STATA, Python, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience with trade groups/associations is a plus
* Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas. *