Position: Administrative Specialist
Summary: Data Trust, a dynamic political data organization, is currently seeking an Administrative Specialist. The Administrative Specialist will provide administrative, project and executive support to the organization, as well as oversee the execution and day-to-day management of the internship program. The ideal candidate has strong communication, administrative, and organizational skills, while always exercising good judgement.
Reporting: The Administrative Specialist will report directly to the Director of Operations.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
· Execution and management of internship program
· Upkeep of resume bank by continuous execution of phone screens for potential recruits
· General office maintenance and monitor of inventory supply levels
· Maintain schedule of senior staffers as directed by scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
· Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
· Strong organizational and time management skills in a sometimes-high-pressure fast-paced environment
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
· Act as a team player but also can work effectively independently
· Understanding of center-right politics
· 1 year of experience with administrative support.
*Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas.*