WHO IS HIRING
Our hiring partner for this role is a growing software development company based in Louisiana that believes in the power of pairing humans with the right technology to create incredible products.
This organization thinks that your career is more than just a job – they know that what you do makes an impact. It means working with like-minded, passionate, and diverse people. You will be part of a small and high performing team responsible for building out and testing new iOS apps for photo/video editing and other applications of AI in consumer technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a unique opportunity to have a major impact on our engineering team’s growth by helping us continually raise the bar. You will be expected to collaborate with other engineers to solve complex technical problems and push us to deliver higher quality code at an ever-increasing rate. We firmly believe in the power of solid architecture, code design, and simplicity. If you are seeking an environment where you get to do meaningful work with other great engineers, then we want to hear from you.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We want to help you develop – it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and you believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of the team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Experience in Python programming in Linux and OSX environment
- Experience in working with Kubernetes and Docker and creating and publishing container to release product functionality
- Senior-level experienced in Flask and other python modules
- Experience in managing development lifecycle and moving product from dev, test, QA, and prod
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience in unit testing and code reviews
- Experienced in building and deploying cloud-based production applications
- Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL
- Proficient in the Git code versioning tool
- Proven experience as an app developer
- Familiarity with push notifications, Restful APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Knowledge of C-based libraries
- Experience in working media (video, audio, images)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Must be a LA resident and located or willing to move to New Orleans
- Must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States
NICE TO HAVE
- Able to demonstrate prior work exhibiting clean, documented, and easily maintained code
- Experience in working with FFmpeg