WHO IS HIRING
Our hiring partner for this role is a growing company that makes a SAAS product for the solar industry as well as provides solar panels and financing. They are looking for a motivated individual who can help with project managing the development team and other tasks. The CEO & Founder previously started and sold another solar company that had revenue of $25M. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door at an early stage company in a leadership role.
This organization thinks that your career is more than just a job – they know that what you do makes an impact on not only the team but the planet. It means working with passionate and diverse people and progressing in a culture based on strong values and employee-centric leadership.
This is an immediate need – if you’re interested, please apply ASAP.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Financial modeling for solar for residential and commercial
- Work in coordination and with synergy with an overseas team
- Building out a CRM that flows with current software (UX)
- Design, develop, implement, oversee, and adapt APIs
- QA, QC, & Software Testing
- Software Development in Python, Django, and Java
- 3+ years of financial modeling experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 1+ years of experience using scripting technologies such as Python, Django, or Java
- Exceptional communication skills and an eye for detail
- Familiarity with APIs
- Experience in an Agile development process
- Excel proficiency
- Must be located in Dallas, TX or willing to relocate