At Tech Talent South (TTS) we are changing the world through technology, diversity, and innovation! Want to be a part of it? If you are passionate about solving exciting problems and shaping the future of technology, we would love to talk with you.
TTS works with the world’s largest companies to enable innovation and digital transformation at scale. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our contributions don’t end with just our customers – we are also committed to developing your skills and providing support to shape and grow your future. Join us as we grow together as a global community.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and implement technology solutions, focusing on platform and systems development and IT advisory
- Drive end-to-end transformation by combining analytics-based insights with expertise and experience to connect the end-to-end capabilities needed to drive change
- Co-create and iterate to reimagine and reshape industries and markets
- Gain exposure by partnering with the biggest clients in the world from global home improvement organizations to high-growth technology services providers.
A motivated, inquisitive developer who is ready to come on board and be a key contributor as part of a highly visible and mission-critical project team. You enjoy using your development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
- 1-3 years of application development experience
- Knowledge of application servers
- Willingness to travel to project locations when normal business operations resume. Client locations vary across the United States and assignments may be short or long-term.
- Strong logic, reasoning, and critical thinking skills
- An unrestricted right to work in the US
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree with 1+ years of work experience in IT role
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with any of the following:
- Developing and integrating J2EE/Java application
- Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, and Spring Security
- Database development and tools with SQL, O/RM, Flyway, OLTP Database Tuning, etc.
- Implementing integration solutions with RESTful Web Services
- Testing automation using Selenium, Cucumber, and Junit is preferred
- Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment and scripting (bash, shell, and Python
- Knowledge on NoSQL Database experience and Spring Batch
- Experience or familiarity with AWS, Linux, Maven, Git, Jira, C/C++
Not sure if you qualify? Apply anyway!
If you have the passion and aptitude for technology we want to talk to you. Additional training may be available to qualified applicants. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We want to help you develop – it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and you believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of the team.
- 📈 A Career Path
- 🏆 Reward & Recognition
- 📖 Learning & Development
- 👥 An Awesome Team
- 🌴 Holidays & Paid Time Off