WHO IS HIRING
Our hiring partner for this role is a growing software development company based in Louisana that believes in the power of pairing humans with the right technology to create incredible products.
Are you excited about the possibility to create digital products from scratch? Do you like learning new things? Do you like challenging goals and personal growth? Do you think the voice of each team member is important? This organization thinks that your career is more than just a job – they know that what you do makes an impact. It means working with like-minded, passionate, and diverse people. You will be part of a small and high performing team responsible for building out and testing new iOS apps for photo/ video editing and other applications of AI in consumer technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, build and deploy new iOS application for photo/ video editing
- Set up interfaces to interact with back-end infrastructure
- Write efficient, scalable, and maintainable code that will help iterate quickly and safely
- Develop, test, and release iOS applications
Additional training may be available to qualified applicants. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We want to help you develop – it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and you believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of the team.
- Proven experience as an app developer
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Familiarity with push notifications, Restful APIs, and cloud messaging
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Knowledge of C-based libraries
- Proficient in the Git code versioning tool
- Must be a LA resident and located or willing to move to New Orleans
- Must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States
NICE TO HAVE
- Able to demonstrate prior work exhibiting clean, documented, and easily maintained code
- Experience in working with FFmpeg