Extended Day Teacher
St. Edmund’s Academy seeks Extended Day Program teachers. Opportunities are available Monday
through Friday, 3:15-6:00 p.m. (options include working 1 day minimum to 5 days maximum).
Candidates should enjoy working with children and collaborating with other staff members. Copies
of all 3 current clearances, Child Abuse Clearance (ACT 151), Criminal Background Check, PA State
Police (ACT 34), and FBI Fingerprint Clearance (ACT 114) are required.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and résumé to Elizabeth Patterson, Director of Social & Emotional Health and Co-Curricular Programs
St. Edmund’s Academy Mission:
St. Edmund’s Academy provides an exceptional independent school experience for students in
Preschool through 8th grade, combining a rigorous academic curriculum with enduring Core Values
and rich tradition in a nurturing environment.
St. Edmund’s Academy Core Values:
– Respect for the needs and feelings of others
– Understanding and appreciation of the differences among people
– The worthiness of service to others
– The importance of taking responsibility for one’s own conduct
– The central role of honesty in relationships
– The value of setting high standards in all endeavors
St. Edmund’s Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation in the administration of its employment policies, or any other policy of the program.