Position Summary: Responsible for keeping animals away from gates for the Safari off Road Adventure
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Open and close gates in the safari to keep animals in their sections.
· Use a radio to communicate to safari wardens for assistance with animals in your area.
· Maintain a safe work area
· Report to work on time
· Cooperate with all team members and management.
· Complete any and all tasks as requested by management even outside the duties listed.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have the ability to work close to animals.
· Physically able to close large gates
· Must be extremely safety conscious
· Outgoing and friendly
· At least 18 years of age.
· Able to communicate effectively in English
· Available to work flexible hours like nights, weekends and holidays.
· Requires continuous sitting or standing
· Must be able to work in all weather conditions: cold, heat, rain, wind etc.
· Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time and as many as 10 hours a day