Job Summary: Guest Relations Team Members are a part of our Guest Experience department. Guest Experience Team Members are required to interact with Guests, Team Members, and Supervisors on a daily basis. Responsibilities include ensuring guest concerns are handled, handling ticket transactions, assist guests as they enter and exit the park and more.
- Ensuring guest concerns are handled in an efficient and timely matter with the primary focus pleasing and satisfying the guest.
- Represents the park with the utmost enthusiasm and pride while directly interacting with guests on a daily basis.
- Handling various ticket transactions including advanced sales, group sales, complimentary tickets, season tickets, promotional tickets and ticket problem reconciliation.
- Handling of all guest concerns including park information, compliments, and complaints received via phone or in person.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Balance cash register within six flags guidelines.
- Must adhere to all Six Flags cash handling guidelines.
- Answer guest questions and give proper guidance.
Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, change in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!