When you score a job in our games department, you’ll feel like a winner every day! You’ll challenge players to hit a target, land a ring, or climb a wobbly rope ladder. Show them how to play and reassure them that the giant banana is only one point away. You’ll fill the midways with fun and be the ultimate champion when you take home a paycheck as big as those stuffed animals!
What You Will Be Doing
- Attract passersby to play your game on the way to their next ride
- Host your own game station
- Explain rules and demonstrate the game to show how it’s done
- Follow procedures to keep game play fair for everyone
- Take payment for games, receiving games bucks and returning proper change
- Entertain players and encourage them while they are playing
- Hand out capes, basketballs, stuffed animals, and other prizes to excited winners
- Keep game booth stocked with winning merchandise
- Reset bottles, balloons, and targets after each game, ready for new players
How You Will Do It
- Friendly, outgoing personality inviting guests to your game booth
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to safety
- Must react well in competitive settings
- Positive attitude to make guests excited to play
What You Will Need
- Must be 15 years or older
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, lift, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Team Members may perform other related duties as required, meeting the on-going needs of the company.