Hungry for a great job with filling experience? If you love good food (who doesn’t?), you’ll crave being surrounded by the flavors of Six Flags as part of our foods team. Whether you’re preparing, serving, or selling food for restaurants, outdoor carts, or catered outings, you’ll enjoy amazing perks and have fun both inside and outside the kitchen.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide exceptional guest service while surrounded by roller coasters
- Greet and ask guests about their favorite ride as they walk up to your location
- Take guests’ orders, offering suggestions and upsells about the most delicious menu items
- Feed hungry guests promptly and satisfy growling stomachs with fresh, made-to-order foods
- Operate Point of Sale (POS) cash registers, receiving money and returning proper change
- Prepare everything from double bacon cheeseburgers to ice cold soft drinks to delectable funnel cake sundaes and more.
- Fill condiment dispensers, wipe down tables, wash dishes, and keep all areas clean and safe for guests
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to the Six Flags mantra
- Friendly, outgoing personality inviting guests to your station
- Ability to work with a team to relay food orders as needed
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their meal
- Have a passion for delicious food
- Following all Six Flags grooming and sanitation guidelines
What You Will Need
- Must be 15 years or older
- Basic computer literacy and ability to handle cash accurately
- In foods you must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Team Members may perform other related duties as required, meeting the on-going needs of the company.