As a Custodial Team Member a part of the Park Services team, you keep our park squeaky clean! You’re constantly on the move, leaving your shine behind as you bounce from place to place. Every day is a fresh experience as you interact with our guests and keep everything looking great. From sweeping the streets to refreshing the restrooms and greeting the guests, you’ll be right in the center of the action and help keep everything in immaculate shape.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist guests with park information and accurate directions to their next attraction
- Walk through the park with a broom and dustpan to ensure everything looks its best
- Hose down midways and patios before or after regular park hours
- Wipe down tables and benches
- Empty trash cans to maintain freshness
- Use chemicals to make restrooms and facilities shine
- Control inventory of paper products and supplies to keep restrooms stocked
How You Will Do It:
- Friendly, outgoing personality interacting with large groups of people
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to cleanliness
- Must read chemical labels and MSDS of cleaning substances
- Enjoy cleaning and organizing
- Strong attention to detail
What You Will Need:
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, lift, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Team Members may perform other related duties as required, meeting the on-going needs of the company.