SHEETZ INTERNZ PROGRAM:
A 12 week internship program based out of Claysburg, PA that provides a robust learning experience that intentionally contributes to the individual student’s personal and professional development. From fun events and all the free beverages you can drink, to making life-long friends and networking, we offer a unique experience and an opportunity to find your future work family.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
The Petroleum Supply Management (PSM) Intern will work with our PSM Department on special projects and assignments related to the departmental objectives. This opportunity will provide a striving and dynamic work environment that will test and develop analytical, technical, and problem solving abilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Assisting in monitoring price fluctuations at the store level.
- Assisting in creating and distributing market analysis, including both fundamental and technical analysis for the oil market.
- Assisting in analyzing rack prices vs throughput prices.
- Assisting in the daily update of the Runout spreadsheet.
- Assisting in supply and demand forecast analysis.
- Provide reporting and documentation to Supply Manager and other department members as needed.
The education, experience and license/certification requirements represent the MINIMUM requirements necessary to perform the functions of this position successfully.
- EducationIn the process of undergraduate studies with coursework in Petroleum, Energy, Finance, or Trade related field of study preferred
- ExperienceCandidates with prior internship experience are preferred
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Resourceful self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong professionalism and customer service skills
- Tools & EquipmentGeneral Office Equipment