SHEETZ INTERNZ PROGRAM:
A 12 week internship program based out of Claysburg, PA that provides a robust learning experience that intentionally contributes to the individual student’s personal and professional development. From fun events and all the free beverages you can drink, to making life-long friends and networking, we offer a unique experience and an opportunity to find your future work family.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist with user stories.
- Research new software/hardware for business requests.
- Work directly with Project Leaders to analyze, design, implement, test, and support applications.
- Represent the needs of business departments to IT, keeping abreast of technology concerns, including the need for new or additional equipment, applications, or infrastructure services.
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects, as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- Undergraduate with coursework in a Business or IT related field of study
- Candidates with requirements to fulfill an internship prior to graduation are preferred.
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Resourceful self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong professionalism and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.