SHEETZ INTERNZ PROGRAM:
A 12 week internship program based out of Claysburg, PA that provides a robust learning experience that intentionally contributes to the individual student’s personal and professional development. From fun events and all the free beverages you can drink, to making life-long friends and networking, we offer a unique experience and an opportunity to find your future work family.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
The Energy Analyst Intern will complete a 12-week internship program working alongside the Sheetz Energy Management team, supporting active energy projects at Sheetz facilities, and leading energy data analysis efforts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Analyze energy data sets from all Sheetz facilities to identify trends and irregularities at the facility and equipment level.
- Generate reports and visualizations to support Energy Management department goals and objectives.
- Support energy efficiency projects at Sheetz facilities through research and development, measurement and verification, and utility rebate administration.
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing processes within the Energy Management department.
- Attend meetings and actively participate in Energy Management department functions.
The education, experience and license/certification requirements represent the MINIMUM requirements necessary to perform the functions of this position successfully.
- EducationB.S. in Energy, Data Analytics, Applied Mathematics, or related degree in progress
- Experience0-2 years of experience in energy and data analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Tableau preferred
- Working knowledge of SQL or similar coding language preferred
- Tools & EquipmentGeneral Office Equipment