Does leading a life with intention sound like you?!
Semper Gratus. is seeking an intern to join our do-good kindness movement!
Semper Gratus., Latin for Always Grateful., is a certified 501(c)3 Pittsburgh-based do-good
organization that supports pediatric patients suffering from cancers, diseases, disabilities, and
Working tirelessly to create lifelong impact and deliver unmatched experiences, our intention is
simple: motivate others to action through acts of kindness and create immeasurable impact
along the way! In our young 5 years, organizations supported include The Leukemia &
Lymphoma Society, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Muscular Dystrophy, and Cerebral Palsy.
There’s so many more that need our help!
What you’ll do…
● Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
● Collect, compile and analyze donor data
● Maintain donor database
● Collaborate, evaluate and prospect potential donors
● Compose media pitches and press releases
● Support social media initiatives
What we’re looking for…
● An insatiable passion for helping others
● A contagious personality
● Clear communicative ability
● Astute attention to detail
● Someone pursuing Public and Nonprofit Leadership/Management, Leadership & Civic
Engagement, Communications, Public Administration or Political Science
Why you’ll love working here…
● 100% Remote
● Relaxed atmosphere
● Ability to shape the direction of an expanding organization
● Immeasurable impact