1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum age eighteen (18).
3. Experience in working with children (preferred).
4. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with students and school staff.
5. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups, and effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
1. Provides direct supervision of students.
2. Ensures safety, security and care of children.
3. Implements emergency evacuation procedures and first aid when necessary.
4. Takes attendance; distributes snacks; assists with homework completion; and oversees the use of facilities, materials and equipment.
5. Documents students’ accidents and injuries and completes accident reports.
6. Identifies student misconduct; completes incident reports.
7. Assists in keeping facilities neat and clean.
8. Maintains professionalism regarding school affairs.