Sales Development Representative
RTM Business Group has been providing the highest level of B2B engagement platforms and professional learning programs for the past 8 years. Our team works exclusively with C-level executives and industry pioneers in a number of spaces, including K-12 Education, Higher Education and Commercial Architecture.
RTM is focused on maintaining an inclusive & collaborative culture. A large majority of our staff joined us right after college and our full leadership team is composed of team members who started with the company in entry level roles. We value work ethic, diversity, and loyalty and are adamant about creating a work environment that is engaging, inclusive, positive, and fun.
The sales team is responsible for acquiring and managing all of RTM’s partnerships. The Sales Development role is a junior sales role with extensive training both at the start and ongoing, and opportunities for advancement as early as 6 months in. Sales Development Representatives typically earn $55,000-$60,000 in year one, with the chance to earn more (uncapped commission)
What you will do…
· Identify, contact, and qualify accounts through phone, email and social outreach
· Initiate conversations with key decision makers around their specific challenges
· Work directly with our Account Executives and Sales Managers to drive pipeline through personalized outreach
· Conduct context gathering and qualification calls with prospects in order to drive new sales pipeline
Why Should you Apply?:
1. Competitive Pay & Benefits
2. Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
3. Low turnover
4. Remote working opportunities
5. Focus on work life balance
6. Travel to cities like San Diego, Los Angeles, Austin, Miami
Who you are…
· Passionate about sales and professional development
· Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
· A great attitude and love for teamwork
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
The company headquarters are in Midtown, New York.
The current role is temporarily work from home due to COVID-19. The company will help with relocation once feasible, with an option to stay remote for the right candidate (ability to be in office once we re-open is preferred, but would consider remote employees in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Florida, California and Texas)
Visit us at rtmbusinessgroup.com to learn more about us and the work we’ve been doing.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $40,000 base + commission/bonuses
OTE: $57,500 year one