Staff Accountant wanted to join the Accountemps Salaried Professional Services Team in East Bay California
We look for proactive and resourceful individuals with outstanding communication skills and a passion for a consulting lifestyle.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
** Type SPS Staff Accountant in the subject line. ***
Staff Accountant Duties
• Monthly adjusting Journal Entries for accruals, fixed assets, payroll, etc.
• Prepare monthly sales tax returns and commissions
• Reconcile bank accounts, credit card statements, and expense reports
• Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheets and P&L accounts
• Maintain current policies and procedures
• Answer all inquiries from vendors
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Prepare monthly management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
• Assist controller on ad hoc projects and custom reports
Staff Accountant Skills Desired
• Experience in full cycle AP/AR, journal entries and reconciliation
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
• Experience with MS Office, Intermediate to Advanced Excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables)
• Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, strong time management and organization
• Familiarity with other accounting software a big plus (NetSuite, Oracle, Sage, etc.)
Benefits as a Salaried Professional!!
• Full time employee of Robert Half- there’s no lapse in pay or benefits in between engagements
• Have 2 major healthcare providers to choose from instead of just 1 (Cigna and Anthem)
• Receive fortune 500 benefits- 3 weeks PTO, 8 paid holidays, 401k through Fidelity, and of course access to pet insurance