psi is looking for a Top Employee to join our Top Workplace team as a SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST or PSYCHOLOGY ASSISTANT
Opportunities available in the Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus and Dayton areas!
psi is dedicated to providing high-quality services to help students improve their grades, attitudes, health and behavior. Our employees provide innovative resources within the fields of education, psychology, speech/language pathology, school health, prevention, and tutoring. Employees are partnered with specific school/s in their area for the school year, enabling them to establish strong teams and relationships with other multi-disciplinary teams of educational professionals as well as students.
Come see why our employees recognize psi as a Top Workplace! Our employees enjoy:
- Manageable caseloads at or below state guidelines
- Competitive salaries
- Supervisory support and mentoring
- Work/Life balance with Flexible work schedules
- Small team environment
- Multi-disciplinary approach to learning
- Paid Time Off
- Health, prescription and 401 benefits
- Professional development opportunities including expense reimbursement and Paid PD time.
- Robust discount vendor program
- Participate in Response to Intervention/ Intervention Assistance Teams
- Multi-factored evaluation and IEP activities
- Individual or small group counseling for students
- Social and academic skills training programs
- Preparation and submission of accountability data including Case Reports/MFE Team Reports, summaries of services, and periodic progress reports for students receiving school psychology services
- Master’s degree in Psychology required
- Must have experience with cognitive, achievement and behavioral assessment instruments
- Must be well-versed in applicable state and federal law
- Experience in a school-based setting is strongly preferred
- Collaborative, constructive team building skills are required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with students, parents, and other staff members.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and use sound judgment in all aspects of the job