Propel Schools is currently seeking Building Substitute Teachers to join our amazing team. If you are graduating in education this December 2020, then you can be considered NOW for one of these amazing opportunities.
The Building Substitute Teacher will be responsible for covering absences in the assigned building, and at times covering for long term leaves of absence as the classroom Teacher. If you are resilient, hard working, team-oriented, open to feedback, have grit, and believe that all children can learn and deserve a high quality education, then we invite you to consider a career with Propel Schools.
We currently have Building Substitute openings at the following schools:
- Propel Homestead
- Propel Hazelwood
- Propel McKeesport
- Propel Northside
- Propel Pitcairn
- Propel Montour High School
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong instructional and classroom management skills
- High level of personal organization and planning
- Ability to develop rigorous lesson plans and assessments
- Deep content area knowledge
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development
- Ability to utilize data to differentiate instruction
- A commitment to the Promising Principles of Propel
- Strong interpersonal skills, cultural competency, high degree of emotional intelligence and self-awareness with the ability to reflect and adapt to diverse environments.
Propel Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package to all of its Building Substitute Teachers, including Paid Time Off, Healthcare, Dental, Vision, strong 403B Retirement package with automatic 5% employer contribution and 100% match of up to 4% employee contribution, wellness incentives, student loan assistance of $75.00 per pay after two years, and much much more.
To apply, please follow the link provided and complete the online application through our Ultipro recruitment system.