Begin a meaningful career right here.
Do you have a passion for connecting with your consumers through your designs? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? One dollop, one spritz, one squeeze, one scoop at a time, our products make your day just a little bit better.
The Hands-on Designer would be responsible for the creation of comprehensive graphic and package design visualization projects within Femcare. In this role, you will build world-class consumer FMOT/SMOT experiences that generate business value and drive projects from ideation to execution. Successful candidates will demonstrate outstanding ability to generate, visualize and realize design solutions throughout concept development, refinement, and execution with ownership of quality of thinking and outputs.
This role requires strong proficiency in the following: design mastery, hands-on design skills, sketching/rapid visualization, storyboarding, ideation, renderings, 2D/3D prototyping, research & analysis, cross-functional collaboration, and presentation work.
Additional Accountabilities will include:
* Generating fresh, compelling design solutions for business pipeline, brand experience/activations, and long-term strategic initiatives while representing consumer-centric thinking and excellent aesthetic sensibility for complex design challenges.
* Research and develop a point-of-view on relevant market/design trends, consumer segments, and the competitive landscape to encourage and guide design directions.
* Translate consumer needs, brand identity attributes, contextual imagery, and visual direction into functional, beautiful, brand-targeted brand experiences.
* Create engaging presentation deliverables that may include research summaries, sketches/renderings, mood boards, pack-cepts and functional prototypes.
* Collaborate with discipline across the design studio and business to find opportunities, solve design issues, and preserve design intent throughout initiatives.
* Drive design projects in collaboration with internal and external resources.
All our roles provide competitive wages and the opportunity to use your talents envisioning, inspiring, defining and enabling holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences. As a member of the P&G design team, you will create revolutionary solutions that enhance the ways in which we can connect and influence consumers around the globe.
Education, Experience, and Abilities:
* Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Graphic Design or Industrial/Product Design
* 3+ years of full-time design work experience (outside of freelance work)
* High-proficiency in relevant software (eg. Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe CC, 3D CAD modeling and rendering packages)
* Strong portfolio demonstrating a superb sense of aesthetics, package design, design layout, brand identity and prototyping.
* Comfortable working in all phases of the design process – from research to concept development and detail design for manufacturing.
We feel you will be an excellent fit here if you have:
* A keen eye and attention to detail that is critical to win in our categories.
* Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills while engaging and influencing with multiple business partners.
* World-class rapid-visualization skills (eg. hand-sketching, storytelling/storyboarding, etc)
* Willingness to support and collaborate with the Innovation and Brand Expression teams across the Femcare studio.
These things are important to note:
We use online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help figure out if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.