PITT OHIO, a $826 million, high service, highly profitable, transportation solutions provider offering SUPPLY CHAIN, GROUND, LTL and TRUCKLOAD services is seeking a Marketing & Sales Analyst at our Corporate Headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
We offer competitive wages, hospital/medical insurance with no monthly premiums, vision, discount prescription, dental, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacations, pleasant work environment, and much more!
To update, build and report on Sales & Marketing data and other key data at PITT OHIO
- Pull data from a variety of data sets using SQL or other data tools
- Combine data from a variety of sources into clear and actionable information
- Process requests for data updates as the come in and efficiently and accurately complete data entry into a variety of systems
- Work with sales team and customers, including calling and/or checking information on the Internet, to obtain accurate information
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
- Audit and maintain data accuracy across systems
- Must be able to clearly and efficiently update the data set and apprise the manager on their status and any problems they may have with the data auditing process.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Completes routine tasks and project work as directed by manager
- Develops creative and efficient ways of accomplishing tasks
- Command of English language to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Experience in a data or reporting role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communications
- Power BI skills preferred
- Knowledge of SQL language and pulling data from databases
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Internet searching skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system is required
- Must possess intermediate MS Office skills
- Some experience with relational databases, as well as reporting and querying tools, preferred
- Ability to problem solve and develop root-cause analysis of problems
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Monday through Friday, hours of work are flexible, may occasionally require weekends or evenings
- Option to work at home sometimes
- Travel may be required
- Quiet to moderate noise level
- Daily movement between two floors
- Primarily sedentary work – may be required to lift up to 25 pounds or exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of forces frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Walking and standing are only required.
- Close visual acuity is required to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing computer terminal, inputting data, and extensive reading.
- Typical exposure to interior environmental conditions like air conditioning and dust; no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
- Manual dexterity is regularly required including fingering, grasping, and typing; manual dexterity includes repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Talking and hearing required to communicate with and listen to others to share or receive information. May be occasionally exposed to noise including telephone, office machinery, and conversations of others.
PITT OHIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.
To navigate to the PITT OHIO Career Center and apply for this position, please go to pittohio.balancetrak.com.