Citizen Care Inc., a subsidiary of Partners For Quality Inc., provides residential, day program, habilitation, supported employment opportunities and behavioral support services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are a non-profit organization, accredited by the Council on Quality & Leadership. Citizen Care has locations throughout the West Hills and South Hills of Allegheny County.
We are now hiring for the following shifts:
- Daylight (8 AM to 4 PM)*
- Evening (4 PM to Midnight)*
- Overnight (Midnight to 8 or 10 AM)*
- Double Weekends, Full Time (Saturdays and Sundays, 8 AM to Midnight plus one shift during the week)
- Part Time Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 4 PM in Bridgeville, Kennedy, Robinson and Moon
*These shifts enjoy every other weekend off
Overtime is generally always available!
- Robinson Township
- Kennedy Township
- Moon Township
- Upper St. Clair
- Green Tree
Qualifications include a high school diploma/GED, valid PA/OH/WV driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, reliable means of transportation and the ability to lift and transfer without restrictions. Experience is not required!
A two week (80 hours) training is required at the start of employment for all positions.
All training is paid.
*** NOW HIRING FOR THE AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER TRAINING CLASSES ***
- $13 / hour
- $13.25 / hour at 6 months
- $13.50 / at one year
Employees have the opportunity to earn additional money through various incentive programs:
- Employee Referral (for successfully referring someone to employment)
- Outstanding Attendance
- Medication Administration
Full Time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances (United Healthcare)
- $1,200 cash payout option in lieu of Health Insurance coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off/year (increases with years of service)
- 6 Sick Days/Year
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Optional 401(k) with Employer match
- Paid orientation and training (Medication Administration, CPR, First Aid, etc.)
- Free parking
- Employee Activities, Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Cell Phone discount (Verizon)
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Interested applicants can choose to apply in any of the following ways:
- Complete an employment application online
- Email resumes: Careers@PFQ.org
- Fax resumes: 412-446-0749
- Drop off resumes or apply in person: Partners For Quality, 250 Clever Road, McKees Rocks, PA 15136
- Rather call to schedule an interview? 412-446-0776! (this is for DSP postings only)
If you need any assistance or require an accommodation to apply please contact us at 412-446-0700.
Partners For Quality and its family of agencies are an equal opportunity employer