We are a growing organization driven by results, passionate about exploring the potential and dedicated to obliterating the boundaries that define success. Our goal is to exceed client expectations and provide superior brand representation. We are a team of achievers, leaders, and visionaries. Our culture is built on the idea that through teamwork, and strong leadership, every dedicated professional can see their career goals manifest in exceedingly excellent ways.
Are you ready to step into a new job that will change your entire outlook at sales? Take control of your career and take control of your paycheck with a new job as an Entry Level Sales Representative with our client in the West Virginia area.
No prior sales experience is necessary! We provide all the required training for you to make the money you want!
Responsible for selling all available products based on their needs, using cutting-edge technology, providing quotes, and selling products to clients. Also, responsible for creating a positive relationship between the company and prospective customers.
Entry-Level Sales Representative Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Responsible for using various systems to track, gather information and answer customer inquiries
- Identify customer needs and works to meet those needs using sales tools and techniques
- Strive to sell the service that best fits each customer’s needs
- Working in a team-oriented environment
- Meeting key performance metrics such as sales, productivity and quality requirements
- Strive to sell the service that meets the customer’s need or other products when appropriate
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Complete New Hire Technical Training Program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate professional etiquette
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- A high degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
*The information listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability desired.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent customer service experience
- Prior experience working with the public in a customer service or sales environment
- Demonstrates the ability to make the “Human Connection” and empathize with the customers
- Demonstrates basic math skills
- Shows strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness to meet customer service expectations
- Demonstrates the ability to think analytically
- Demonstrates a high degree of dependability and motivation
Entry-Level Sales Representative Benefits:
- Spend your time in a great culture and working environment
- Opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic team
- On the job training and coaching – Great working hours
- Immediate start available
- Travel Opportunities
- Networking with other team members
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now if you feel that you are prepared to take the next step in your career and if you think that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them – Apply Today!
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
- Customer Service
- Basic Mathematics
- Written Communication
- Direct Sales
- High degree of initiative
- Direct Marketing
- Driven By Results