Job Title: Communications and PR
- If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows its managers and leaders from within the organization, then the PMG Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career.
As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of PMG to our clients. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own business, cultivate new business and develop your team. In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must be available for an in-person interview
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree is desired High School diploma
- Training or experience in retail, customer service, sales/marketing will be beneficial but not required
We will provide you with:
- Growth opportunities within our company upon work evaluations
- Paid Travel Opportunities and Networking events
- Positive and competitive team environment
- Community involvement opportunities
- Regular compensation + bonus incentives
THIS POSITION IS OPEN FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE – APPLY TODAY!