The Senior NAV/ERP Developer is responsible for the daily activities of design, configuration, and operation of the ERP implementation of Dynamics NAV at Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. A key responsibility is the delivery of high quality, cost effective technology solutions that are consistent with Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. business plans and processes. This position assists the IT Business Applications Manager in the creation and implementation of the annual Tactical Plan as it relates to the Dynamics NAV ERP implementation.
* * Relocation assistance available for the right candidate and requires the incumbent to live within a 4-hour radius of Stevens Point, WI or Woodstock, IL.
** Position based in Woodstock, IL or Stevens Point, WI
A Day in the Life of a Sr. NAV Developer:
- Creates or customizes Dynamics NAV Pages, Tables, Code Units, Web Services, and Reports
- Administers security and access to Dynamics NAV
- Effectively troubleshoots performance issues and advises and implements solutions
- Takes part in code reviews/walkthroughs and can articulate changes to the system
- Responsible for integrations on the NAV side with Dynamics CRM, External Web Sites, Intercompany Transactions, and SharePoint
- Trains end users on native NAV functionality and enhancements
- Mentors and Trains IT Staff on best practices for Dynamics NAV
- Creates, updates SSRS projects, effective in writing efficient T-SQL
- Reviews deliverables prepared by the organization and can effectively meet deadlines
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, stored appropriately and are reviewable
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design
- Responsible for Dynamics NAV System Implementations to include periodic system updates and is the head resource for upgrading the ERP
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Systems or Information Technology related field with preferred 7-10 years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013R2 or Dynamics NAV Certified and/or similar related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in programming development.
- Extensive working knowledge of C Side C/AL, C#.NET, T-SQL, SQL Server 2012/2014, SSIS, SSRS programming languages. Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance fundamentals.
- Experience working with common third-party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV desired (Lanham E-Ship and ACE Warehousing, ChargeLogic, Avalara, Cosmo Life Science add-ons). Preferred exposure to SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
Why Join Ortho Molecular Products:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off starting
- Opportunity for growth
See the Ortho Molecular Products Difference!
At Ortho, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor. Through a teamwork approach, we strive to provide a positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. Ortho provides a work environment which promotes learning, growth, and the opportunity for team members to challenge themselves. For over 30 years, Ortho Molecular Products has formulated and manufactured dietary supplements that help people achieve their best health.
If you and are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.