Nutritious Lifestyles is actively looking for a Registered Dietitian (flexible schedule offered) for an opening in Hopkinsville, KY with one of our Behavioral Health Facilities! We are searching for a passionate dietitian who is excited to grow and receive in-depth training, committed to providing great communication, and looking to work on a part-time basis within a top-notch facility.
**We are considering non-local candidates for this opening!**
- This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to relocate to Kentucky or Tennessee,
- Anyone looking to take the next step in their career as a healthcare professional in a behavioral health setting,
- And we will provide you with a relocation assistance as needed.
Registered Dietitian Job Responsibilities:
- Perform admission and consult clients, as well as perform QA Food Service Audits.
- Meeting with staff for recommendations or processing information.
- Survey preparations for annual state survey.
- Update facilities notebook with tracking forms.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding knowledge of all client information (HIPAA), confidential staff, and company business.
- This position will visit the facility Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 4 hours each day.
Registered Dietitian Job Requirements:
- Completion of specialized academic training in dietetics, including a minimum of a four-year degree in food and nutrition science from ACEND or completion of a Coordinated Program.
- Dietetic internship or master’s program approved by ACEND.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site supervision.
- One year of experience in foodservice management or clinical dietetics (Preferred, not required).
- Previous Consulting experience/traveling consulting experience (Preferred, not required).
Registered Dietitian Required Certification:
- A Registered Dietitian Certification (RD / RDN)
- a State Dietitian’s License for Kentucky.
Registered Dietitian Benefits & Perks:
- Terrific opportunities for growth.
- In-depth training programs.
- CEU opportunities.
- Resources and support from a team of qualified dietitians.
- Long-term experience and growth within a Behavioral Health Facility.
- Flexibility to work around a part-time schedule!
To provide the healthcare community with excellent, cost-effective nutritional consulting that promotes positive outcomes, cost savings, and customer service.
Message from Employer:
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If interested in being considered please apply on handshake or email our recruitment manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.