Nutritious Lifestyles is currently hiring a Full-Time Registered Dietitian (Direct Hire) in the Laredo, TX area. We are searching for a passionate dietitian who is excited to grow and receive in-depth training, committed to providing great communication, and looking to work within top-notch long-term care facilities. If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your clinical skills and gain more experience as a healthcare professional, we would love to hear from you.
Registered Dietitian Job Responsibilities
- Nutritional care of high risk residents (enteral, renal, weight loss, and wounds) and completing assessments in a fast paced environment.
- Completing consults; such as poor oral intakes, pressure wounds, dialysis, Tube Feedings, TPN, diet changes, calorie counts, etc.
- Able to identify malnutrition and intervene as necessary.
- Completing food service quality assurance audits and staff in-services to ensure survey readiness and compliance as requested.
- Work with EMR charting.
- Will work closely with an NDTR.
Registered Dietitian Required Certification:
- A Registered Dietitian certification (RD, RDN).
- A Texas State Dietitian’s License.
Benefits & Perks We Can Offer You!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- PTO and 401K.
- Normal business hours M-F (up to 40 hours).
- Terrific opportunity for growth.
- Top-notch and in-depth training.
- Bi-Monthly CEUs.
- Resources and support from a team of qualified dietitians.
- Experience and growth across multiple Long-Term Care Facilities.
To provide the healthcare community with excellent, cost-effective nutritional consulting that promotes positive outcomes, cost savings, and customer service.
Message from Employer: We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our first priority is keeping our employees safe. We are providing PPE, on-going training and updates regarding the Coronavirus.
If interested in being considered please apply through handshake or reach out to our recruitment manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.