Nutritious Lifestyles is currently hiring a Full-Time Registered Dietitian (Direct Hire) in the Amarillo, TX area with our Long-Term Care Facilities! We are searching for a passionate dietitian who is excited to grow and receive in-depth training, committed to providing great communication, and looking to work on a part-time basis within a top-notch facility. If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your skills and gain more experience as a healthcare professional, we would love to hear from you.
***We are also considering non-local candidates for this opening***
- This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to relocate to a great city in Texas
- Looking to advance their career within long term/skilled nursing facilities,
- and we will provide you relocation assistance of up to $3,000.
Registered Dietitian Job Responsibilities:
- Perform Quality Assurance Audits and sanitation reviews.
- Assisting with cost control, tracking supplement usage, and completing weight reports.
- Perform MDS, Care Plans, Schedule cases, etc.
- Attend facility staff meetings for recommendations or processing information.
- Clinical work such as assessments, HR charting, weight, wounds, TF’s, and renal residents.
- Utilize EMR access for clinical charting.
- Survey preparations for annual state survey.
- Customer Service and relationship building.
- Maintain credentials as required by the Commission on Dietetic Registration for registration as a dietitian and employee’s state for licensure when applicable.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding knowledge of all patient information (HIPAA), confidential staff, company business.
- Flexibility to work around a part-time schedule within normal business hours, M-F (20-30 hours per week).
Registered Dietitian Required Certification:
- A Registered Dietitian certification (RD, RDN).
- A State Dietitian’s License for Texas.
Benefits and Perks We Can Offer You!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- PTO and 401K
- Normal business hours M-F (up to 40 hours)
- Terrific opportunity for growth
- Top-notch and in-depth training
- Bi-Monthly CEUs
- Resources and support from a team of qualified dietitians
- Long-term experience and growth across multiple Long-Term Care Facility.
To provide the healthcare community with excellent, cost-effective nutritional consulting that promotes positive outcomes, cost savings, and customer service.
Message from Employer:
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our first priority is keeping our employees safe. We are providing PPE, on-going training and updates regarding the Coronavirus.
If interested in being considered, please apply through handshake or email our recruitment manager at firstname.lastname@example.org