Northwestern Mutual complies with the Stay-at-Home/Shelter-in-Place orders* Alternative plans/remote working options are in place due to COVD-19*
“We guide, impact, and transform the communities we serve”
We are looking for individuals interested in a full-time Sales/Finance role. Representatives for Northwestern Mutual will work with clients to uncover their life goals/aspirations and create a financial plan to ensure those goals are met. You will discover and engage with new clients through referrals and networking. No cold calling is required for this role unless the Representative chooses to do so. Your main responsibilities include: identification of customers, presentation of financial plans/portfolios, handling objectives, and closing the sale.
We hire individuals from all majors including Finance, Business, Marketing, Communications, and much more. Northwestern Mutual is an industry-leader when it comes to training and development so we are confident that we can teach you the skill-set you need to be successful in this role. We also sponsor and pay for advanced professional designations and certifications (such as but not limited to Series 6, Series 63, Life, Accident, & Health, SIE) for our employees. This position has unlimited income potential, as well as offers numerous opportunities to advance within our office.
Northwestern Mutual is a wholistic financial company that focuses on wealth management for our clientele. For over 160 years, we have been helping our clients achieve financial security through our award-winning products and services. Currently, we have over $161 billion of client assets held or managed by Northwestern Mutual. We specialize in life insurance, disability insurance, investment planning, education funding, retirement solutions, estate planning, and business planning. Our company has over 4.6 million clients with a 96% client retention rate.
- FORTUNE’S “World’s Most Admired Companies” ‘20
(#1 among life insurers for “Quality of Products/Services” & “Social Responsibility”)
- Highest financial rankings by the Big Three credit-rating industries
(S&P Global Ratings, Moody’s Investor Services, & Fitch Ratings)
- “Best Companies to Work For” & “Top CEOs” by Glassdoor ’19
- “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ” (Human Right’s Corporate Equality Index) & “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” (Forbes, 2019, #33 overall, #4 among insurance companies)
- J.D. Power’s #1 in “Customer Satisfaction among All Individual Life Insurance Providers” ‘19
- Financial Advisor Magazine & InvestmentNews “Top 10 Independent Broker-Dealers” ‘18
- Ranked No. 1 in Disability Income Insurance & No. 3 in Individual Long-term Care Insurance among life insurers
- An industry leader in total dividend payouts of $6.0 billion
- A “Top Ten Workplace in Pittsburgh” by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette the past 8 consecutive years