Are you looking to make a difference for those who need it most—today, in a week, or a few months from now—text MENTORJOBS to 97211, or visit https://jobs.thementornetwork.com.
The health and safety of our employees, as well as those individuals we serve, is of utmost importance to us.
Bring your Nursing experience to our growing, mission-driven organization!
Come join our amazing team of Licensed Practical Nurses supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing prescribed medical treatment and personal services under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician.
***We have PRN/Per Diem openings.***
What we ask of you:
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field
- One year of experience working a nursing capacity, ideally with medically complex patients
- Current LPN licensure for state of residence
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, First Aid certifications; HIV/AIDS, BBP and ACT training
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
What we offer you:
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next