Are you looking to make a difference for those who need it most—today, in a week, or a few months from now—text MENTORJOBS to 97211, or visit https://jobs.thementornetwork.com.
The health and safety of our employees, as well as those individuals we serve, is of utmost importance to us.
As a Caregiver/Life Skills Trainer (LST), you’ll carry out rewarding work, seeing your impact in lives on a daily basis. LSTs provide training, assistance and supervision to clients in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings. LSTs work closely with our clinical staff to support the therapeutic and behavioral plans in place.
Openings for Full-time or Part-time:
1st Shift (7am-3pm)
2nd Shift (3pm-11pm)
3rd Shift (11pm-9am)
PRN/Per Diem (as needed or on-call) openings for all shifts
Assist with daily activities:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Facilitate working relationships between Employers and those we serve
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!