GET PAYED WHILE YOU GO TO SCHOOL!
The Navy Nuclear Propulsion Officer Candidate (NUPOC) program enables you to join both the Navy and one of the top nuclear programs. It offers money to pay directly to you to use for your degree or for what ever you want as a regular monthly income while you’re still in school.
This is an exclusive program only offered through the Navy. All students who apply to the NUPOC program go through a rigorous selection process and are then selected for a personal interview with the Director of Naval Nuclear Propulsion program in Washington, D.C.
Through the NUPOC program, you’ll be a typical college student with no service obligations to the Navy until you graduate. You’ll kickstart your career as a Navy Nuclear Officer, with advanced training opportunities and leadership responsibilities.
- A $15,000 selection bonus once accepted into the NUPOC program.
- A regular monthly income of about $4500 for up to 30 months prior to your graduation.
- Comprehensive military health care benefits (Tricare medical and dental).
There are no service obligations until after you graduate and begin the process of being commissioned as a Navy Nuclear Officer.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be between ages of 19 to 35.
- Completed Chem 1 & 2, Physics 1 & 2.
- Will or have complete a bachelor’s degree.
- Meet Navy’s minimum physical qualifications.
For more information please contact your local Navy Officer Recruiter.
HMC Samuel A. Sobrino
Navy Officer Recruiter, Buffalo, NY & Erie, PA
100 Corporate Pkwy, Suite 424
Buffalo, NY 14226
Office: (716) 838-0818